Thursday, May 7, 2009

Why Am I Blogging?


In the About Me section, I described what I will try to do in my blog, but I didn’t explain why I was blogging. I see 3 reasons to it:

  • The first one is undoubtedly because of the importance of social media today, especially in International Business & Marketing, the fields I’m studying. My PR teacher, Shari Weiss (check her blog here) encouraged our class to do so, and that’s why I took the leap.
  • I think another reason is my curiosity and my desire to share my thoughts. I surf a lot, try to stay tuned of what’s going on in news, media, trends... because I’m sure it is the best way to learn and, as a blogger, I want to play a part in it.
  • The third reason I blog, and to a certain extent one which is connected to the two first reasons, is that I’m sure it is a good way to increase my creativity (finding topics, taking pictures among others), my writing skills (especially since I’m not writing in my native language), and it will allow me at some point to display my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment